To Her Majesty

The first time that I read the book I was caught on guard.
I was not ready. Why?
Well, at some eras in your life you feel deeply for pity...... a victim.
"My happiness does not depends on me..." "I have no choice"....
"My hands are tied"...ect. ect...

When I read it the second time I felt as a free princess, freeee...
know that my happiness DOES depend on me, I choose intuitively
to be around those who have purity for love and sensitivity
that comes straight from their heart.

Love...is a complex subject within my life now...
I have fears.... fears to love,
Fears from the reason that if I will be in it again,
I will go backward to the first stage.
The Victim.

Badulina; is one of a kind book that I treasure....

I want to be strong enough to love again, differently...
like it's written in the book:

"Any one can be a king; any one can be a victim.
The easiest choice is to be a victim."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes....Changes

New Wedding invitations collection designs...

Artist portfolio